CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finally it's the end of UPSR...but i still don have my beloved man....if u help me to find it ?>.<
Just kidding...Sorry u'll can't see me say I LOVE U to my loved ones..kakazz!!
If u want to see more my photos,please click this----->http://kittylovedys.blogspot.com/
Hehe..Shika Kaoin is my japanese name...how i know?
Find it in the internet..i will not tell u buddy!¬^__^
My UPSR target is 5 to 6 A's..i hope i can get as much i can get like my trial exam!¬
If my trial exam is the real exam...that's very very good!¬I hope the exam paper will burned in along the way when they want to send to other country...=)
That's "HOPE!"¬Ok?
-The only one i love is the only one that i can't have...-<---This is real one!¬=(
I'm so sad because of this...because i don think he likes me....=.="
-The end-

0 comments: